302 is one of our most popular skin care lines. For regular readers, customers, and patients that isn’t a surprise. For the rest of you, you should know that we’re big fans of the line. We won’t go into the details here, but the very short story is 302 is highly effective, natural, and offers outstanding value. What more would you want?
One question that always comes up is, “Where do I start?” Well, we always recommend that you seek the expertise of your skin care professional, but as a starting point and to give you an idea about what to expect, read on!
Before we get into a specific regimen we have to assume a certain skin type. A “normal” patient or client that comes to us has combination skin with the occasional acne breakout and their chief concern is, wait for it, anti-aging (gasp!).
For this lovey person, a basic starting regimen could look something like this:
Mornings: Wash gently with the cleanser massaging onto dry skin, add water and massage gently again, rinse thoroughly. Apply Calming Mist. Apply Recovery Plus moisturizer. Go make it a great day (and don’t forget your sunscreen!).
Evenings: Remove make up gently with the face and body bar or water and a soft, clean wash cloth then apply the cleanser as if a lotion and massage into the skin. Apply a bit more, add water or mist, and massage the product around thoroughly and rinse well. Apply Calming Mist. Apply Recovery Plus. Sleep well knowing your skin is grinning!
You can also use the face and body bar in the shower. After following this regimen you should notice that your skin is more soft, supple, balanced and toned. This re-normalized skin is then ready for more active 302 topicals (e.g., c-boost, a-boost) if desired.
After a week or two many clients may add 302 Drops, 302 Serum, Rosacea Drops or Acne drops. You can discuss the appropriate use of these with your skin care expert when/if you’re ready, but we generally recommend starting gradually (e.g., first week use every other day) and then increasing as tolerated. The eye firming serum is also a product that many clients rave about and can be added on when you’re ready.
If acne is a challenge for you, you could use acne mist to start, but we’d probably wait to add on acne drops, etc. until you’re confident your skin is normalized.
Our hope is that you can achieve a smooth transition to 302 from your current product line. In general we encourage clients to avoid mixing 302 with other products.
Go make your skin grin!
More and more men are considering cosmetic treatments. In fact, their use of cosmetic products and procedures is growing at about twice the rate of women. And it isn’t just our metrosexual friends that are trying to look good. Blue collar, white collar, no collar, or no shirt … it doesn’t matter anymore.Without further ado, here are what the experts at Remedy Skin + Body see as the most popular cosmetic procedures for men.
You can learn more about, and purchase, all the products mentioned at Skin Grin and you can learn more about the procedures, view before and afters, and watch videos at Remedy for Men.Tell us guys, how many of the top 10 have you tried? Are you man enough to have these products in your bathroom cabinet?
- Botox Cosmetic is the most common cosmetic procedure for men. Done right, it balances the degree of smoothing you want with the sexy distinction your face has earned.
CoolSculptingselectively freezes stubborn fat, which is then naturally eliminated from the body. One painless hour, 25% less fat. Say goodbye to those love handles and go from cute to cut.
- Ultherapy uses ultrasound technology to lift and tighten lax tissue. Remedy will even pick you up in a Town Car before they pick up the skin around your eyes and neck with Ultherapy.
- Permanent Hair Reduction inhibits hair growth at the follicle. You may not feel the need to be silky smooth, but it’s a great way to thin out hair on your back, chest, or abs.
- 302 Professional Skincare, a simple, effective, and natural product line. Now there’s no excuse for using the gym’s shower gel as your daily skincare regimen.
- Gentleman’s Facial is specifically designed for the unique skincare needs of men. This deep-cleansing treatment repairs damaged skin and restores a healthy, natural look.
- Oraia Anti-Aging Complex’s 22 potent vitamins and antioxidants will whip your skin into shape. It’s perfect for a quick pick-me-up before dinner or as you step off the plane.
- Kai Fragrance puts the irresistible fragrance of the tropics into your arsenal and with rock star fans like Tommy Lee and Slash, you may attract your own groupies.
- Intense Pulsed Light erases age-related red or brown spots, broken capillaries and other pigmented lesions that are a sure giveaway that this isn’t your first trip to the beach.
- Gift Cards are the perfect cover if you run into your buddy in the parking lot. Nobody needs to know you’ve just been Botox’d, buffed, sculpted and lifted. No, you were just buying a gift card.
20 self-tanning towlettes that provide anti-aging and exfoliating benefits to brighten up your complexion with a summer glow using Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pad Anti-Aging Exfoliating Self-Tanner.Active vitamin D smoothes and improves the look of skin as microencapsulated DHA and soy proteins deliver color deep into the skin to prevent fading. Alpha and beta hydroxy acids exfoliate, minimize the appearance of pores and eliminate blackheads, all while helping fade existing sunspots. Intended for both face & body, each glow pad will help you achieve radiant, healthier skin.
Tip: Apply evenly to clean, dry skin in circular motions. To customize color, increase the number of repetitions to achieve a darker glow.
- Ergocalciferol (vitamin D)
- Salix Alba (willow)
- Bark Extract
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Fruit Extract
When sleeping, the body’s cells renew and repair themselves. The time when you’re asleep is ideal for your skin to absorb an advanced cell renewal treatment. Incorporating such a treatment into your nighttime skin care can transform dull skin into healthy glowing skin.
Gentle Solution by Arcona is a nighttime treatment for dry and sensitive skin that repairs sun damage and resurfaces skin as you sleep. This treatment strengthens the skin’s immune system and helps to combat free radical damage with Arcona’s high-powered antioxidant complex.
Stimulates rapid cell renewal and deep exfoliation. Decongests microcomedones to refine pores, smooth and clear skin. Nourishes skin leaving it healthy and glowing.
Remedy’s team of skin care experts includes nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and estheticians. This team has treated tens of thousands of patients and clients and is obviously passionate about skin care. They’re an invaluable source of experience and knowledge and this expertise is at the core of everything we do at Skin Grin. So who is the Captain, the Chief Skin Grinner, the Fearless Leader of this team of experts?
Meet Dr. Emery!
Talia Emery, M.D. is recognized as one of the top practitioners of aesthetic medicine in the country. She currently serves as Medical Director for multiple aesthetic medicine companies. She also works as a private consultant in the aesthetic medicine industry serving clients ranging from large biotech and pharmaceutical companies developing new products to physician offices seeking to improve their operations to top-tier resorts and hotels looking to establish a medical spa presence. In addition, she is a certified speaker and trainer for BOTOX® and Juvederm® and in that role is engaged to speak to and train physicians and their staffs across the country. Further, Dr. Emery is frequently asked to speak at industry events and has been recognized by Allergan as one of the top BOTOX® and Juvederm® providers and injectors in the country.
She is also part of the National Speakers Bureau for Latisse®. Prior to practicing medicine full-time, Dr. Emery received a B.S. from the University of California – Los Angeles (UCLA) with a major in biology, earned her M.D. from Temple University’s School of Medicine, and completed her residency with UCLA at Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills. Dr. Emery lives is Southern California with her husband and has two young boys. She enjoys watching and participating in numerous outdoor activities and sports.
Balancing the skin’s ever changing mood throughtout the seasons is never an easy feat!
Here are some of our go-to products for taming sensitive skin:
All-in-One Cleansing Foam by Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare
Ideal for anyone needing a multitasking everyday cleanser that helps to fight blemishes, tones skin and removes makeup. All skin types will experience the balancing benefits of this hydrating, healing, and soothing foam.
Calming Mist Rx by 302 Professional Skincare
A light, moisturizing, all natural, organic based skin treatment that instantly reduces discomfort of itching, and rapidly reduces visible skin redness and irritation.
Gentle Solution by Arcona
Gentle nighttime treatment for dry and sensitive skin repairs sun damage and resurfaces skin as you sleep. This treatment strengthens the skin’s immune system and helps to combat free radical damage with ARCONA’s high-powered antioxidant complex.
We Will Bring Our Skin Care Clinic to You
We are a skin care clinic. Our passion is treating patients, getting to know them, and helping them look as confident on the outside as they feel on the inside. Our patients and clients encouraged us to make our products available online. With SkinGrin.com you are able to tap into the knowledge, expertise, and experience of our team. You have access to the same products that our patients and staff are using. In essence we’ve boiled down the sea of products to what we believe in and what our patients have endorsed.
We Will Exceed Your Expectations:
Service We know you invest a lot of time and money ensuring you look and feel your best. This understanding is reflected in an unparalleled level of service and care.
Expertise Our talented team of medical, aesthetic and therapeutic professionals are highly skilled and experienced. We aspire to be the single, trusted resource for all your skin and body needs.
Outcomes We only recommend procedures and products that have proven to be safe and effective. If we offer it, you can be confident we believe in it.
We Are Here for The Long Term
Underlying all our principles is our desire to establish long-lasting, trust-based relationships with our patients and clients. We are here to become your trusted skincare resource and we’ll pass on our knowledge, expertise, and experience in the form of superb skin care products and advice. And we’ll do it in a way, and at a price, where the value will be obvious.
If you believe we should be doing something differently or we could be doing something better, let us know. We’re creating this for you. For the long term. Join us on a journey to make your skin healthy. To make your skin happy. To make your skin grin. To make your Skin Grin.
The 302 Skincare Story
Ever curious how the 302 skincare breakthrough discovery happened? 302′s anti-aging breakthroughs didn’t happen overnight! Here is some insight into the effective skincare product’s secrets:
Dr. Richard Huber’s research team from Eli Lilly and Company was funded by a grant from MIT to: “Go to the rain forest and discover the Fountain of Youth!”
During a two-year research expedition Dr. Huber’s team encountered a community of farmers growing coffee beans in the mountains of Guatemala. In this region they discovered members of a village that had youthful, disease and acne free skin. The village was almost unaffected by the equatorial sun. Little did they know at the time, this village would hold the magic behind 302 Skincare!
Dr. Huber learned that there was only one significant difference between this “Fountain of Youth” community and other farmers. These people supplemented their daily diet with avocados from the trees shading their coffee crops! He learned residents in this village ate 8-10 avocados per person, per day! There was something in the avocados that was causing their youthful skin.
After extensive testing, isolated the key compound: Avocatin. Avocatin’s molecular weight is 302 — small enough to penetrate through the 28 layers of skin to reach the dermis. Genius! Dr. Huber created the all-natural 302 Skincare line so that everyone could benefit from avocado’s healing effects without eating 8-10 avocados each day.
HOW 302 Skincare WORKS
- Dr. Huber’s testing revealed the healthy-aging serum, called Avocatin, contained in avocados had a molecular weight of 302. Molecules are small enough to flow through our 28 layers of protective skin cells and reach our dermis where our skin is created.
- 302 is unlike anything else. 302 delivers the Avocatin nutrients to our dermis layer. This reduces wrinkles and keeps our skin youthful and hydrated.
- The Nevada Cancer Institute uses 302 Drops and Serums for cancer radiation burns. They found Avocatin to be the most effective treatments for their patient’s recovery.
302 Skincare THERAPY
- Instead of eating 300 avocados every month, all 302 Drops and Serums contain the most effective concentration of the avocado serum for daily use.
- After cleansing, one application per day provides the optimal amount of Avocatin to restore your skin to a more youthful condition.
- Multiple applications per day can also help your skin’s recovery from post-op treatments and wound care to diminish or eliminate skin scaring.
One of our Favorites: 302 Skincare DROPS RX
- Smooth, resilient, plump skin and outstanding for scar remodeling, cystic acne, wrinkles, weak, thin skin.
- Naturally derived, chemical free, self-preserved, oil-free topical formulated around the rainforest discovery ingredient Avogen™ without essential oils or fragrances.
- Avogen™ (a 302 molecular weight alkenyl furan) moisturizes and normalizes troubled and aging skin by providing significant increase in metabolic energy to the skin through glucose activation – this provides the energy for new protein synthesis. Important in reversing visible aging, smoothing wrinkles, and improving tone and texture.
- Ingredients: Phyto-lipids of avocado, organic jojoba oil, capric triglycerides, avocatin 302 (Avogen™)
- Buy now at skingrin.com. You can purchase the 302 Skincare Rx Drops and the full line of 302 Skincare on our online skin care store!
- Learn more and even meet Dr. Huber the next time he visits us at our skin care clinic. Visit Remedy’s events page for more details.
Does your face seem to pick up sun damage every summer, even though you’re diligent with your sunscreen? If so, strongly consider purchasing one of May’s products of the month. These two serums are loaded with powerful antioxidants, including 15% vitamin C, to provide protection against UV damage and to help heal damage that’s already done. This high level of vitamin C is also proven to stimulate collagen production and aid in smoothing skin, and that’s just great with us!
While both provide terrific protection:
Super Serum’s antioxidants are best suited for normal and combination skin.
Pro-Heal Serum’s antioxidants are ideal for irritated, problematic, and acneic skin.
Protect your skin heading into summer with 25% off your purchase of either serum in May. Stop by and find which serum is your perfect fit or shop online and use code “SUMMER” where you’ll also enjoy free shipping. http://bit.ly/SkinGrin